Website can go down at times..

Apr 18, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I sometimes unexpectly get redirected to my error page this can happen at any random time. Add then I can't go back it can last a minute before it sorts it self out. Does this happen to anyone else?

I don't know if the CMS has a bug or it's my hosting company. 

Apr 18, 2012 at 6:46 PM

It is the hosting. Sometimes it takes 12 - 15 sec to open new page on your site !!!

Apr 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Edited Apr 18, 2012 at 7:06 PM
razorc wrote:

It is the hosting. Sometimes it takes 12 - 15 sec to open new page on your site !!!

I guess.

I have never head the errors on localhost, unless I done something to the files. The thing is that if it remains like that I will need to move host or switch to php or asp.net (in other words re-build website from scratch without CMS)

Visitors will be put off it is so slow, and if they keep getting redirected to the error page. I might but a response.redirect command in the rcError file and redirect users to subdomain as backup. Sub domain can use  php or aps.net instead of CMS

Apr 18, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Did you call support ??? If not maybe it is time.

if they can not help you why do you still host with them?

There is so many hosting companies that you really have choice...I saw many sites build on this CMS and they are all over the world and have to say this is the first time that is see it to load so slow, so move to different host.

Apr 18, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Edited Apr 18, 2012 at 7:13 PM
razorc wrote:

Did you call support ??? If not maybe it is time.

if they can not help you why do you still host with them?

There is so many hosting companies that you really have choice...I saw many sites build on this CMS and they are all over the world and have to say this is the first time that is see it to load so slow, so move to different host.

I can't other hosts do not except my credit card except Godaddy. oh and I called support they said their servers have got "high traffic"

Apr 18, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I called support they said their servers have got "high traffic" - so you know why it works so bad...

anyway don’t get this the wrong way, but it is really hard to believe that from thousands of hosting companies GoDaddy is the only one that can take your CC. Plus most of the hosts today take PayPal.

Apr 18, 2012 at 7:38 PM
razorc wrote:

I called support they said their servers have got "high traffic" - so you know why it works so bad...

anyway don’t get this the wrong way, but it is really hard to believe that from thousands of hosting companies GoDaddy is the only one that can take your CC. Plus most of the hosts today take PayPal.

Yeah I know, but Godaddy was the cheapest with unlimted bandwidth and 10GB space, rest are expensive and don't offer this except Arvixe but I can't use that and I can't use paypal as well.