RazorC Browser Compatibility - Apple Safari or Apple FireFox

Oct 3, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I am talking with some folks that would like a web site but they are predominately an Apple shop - has anyone used the Admin pages with a Mac or iPAD and a browser?  I don't suspect problems, but have no way to test myself.

thanks in advance...

Coordinator
Oct 4, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Edited Oct 4, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Don't think you should have any problems. Even if there are some problem with the layout you can fix it by changing the style (css) file, but as i said, don't think that you should have problem. Install demo , go to the store and test it on device they use to be 100% sure :)

Oct 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Did not think of that, someone else I know suggested testing with Chrome, which I know works. They said Chrome uses the rendering engine, webkit, to render pages and "generally" if the site works on chrome it will work fine on most things apple. I haven't researched that to know it is an accurate statement also no way to know how long that will be the case as the two companies "evolve" their use of webKit especially the way google pushes new versions of chrome. If it is true it sounds like an easy back pocket kind of test not only for RazorC but also the designs I put in front of it.

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 07:22:41 -0700
Subject: Re: RazorC Browser Compatibility - Apple Safari or Apple FireFox [razorc:397940]

Don't think you should have any problems. Even if there is some problem with the layout you can fix it by changing the style (css) file, but as i said, don't think that you should have problem. Install demo , go to the store and test it on device they use to be 100% sure :)
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (razorc@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email razorc@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com