where are my pages gone?

Dec 31, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Until now I don't see anything fancy why to use this CMS. Pages I created  are gone after creation, but where do they go????
I created Simple Menu items but those also cannot be found again.Of course, I could create my pages and menu's by hand, like I always did without RazorC but I'm still curious what's the advantage of this CMS.

Editor
Jan 13, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Edited Aug 30 at 9:15 PM
It's easy to use, you can create websites in seconds, when you making pages they go to the "Show All Pages Page" from there you can edit them or delete them see the wiki:  
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Not sure what is the problem. When you create the page it is stored in database - so you will not see new file ex. my-new-page.cshtml - the page will be stored in db and if someone will request the page, the default page in root folder will serve the content you created...

As RazorKnight said you can browse created pages under "show all pages" if you still have a problem let me know or maybe checkout one of the videos to see how all this works.

Why to use ? It will allow you to create simple sites like this: http://www.advancedbodylaser.com/ very quickly and will allow site owners to manage site via web browser

Jan 14, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Thanks for your answer.
Well, my problems are:
- how to link a menu-item to a newly created page, because I don’t know the url.
- how to insert code into the page because I need much more then just some text.
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:06 PM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: where are my pages gone? [razorc:428106]

Not sure what is the problem. When you create the page it is stored in database - so you will not see new file ex. my-new-page.cshtml - the page will be stored in db and if someone will request the page, the default page in root folder will serve the content you created...

As RazorKnight said you can browse created pages under "show all pages" if you still have a problem let me know or maybe checkout one of the videos to see how all this works.

Why to use ? It will allow you to create simple sites like this: http://www.advancedbodylaser.com/ very quickly and will allow site owners to manage site via web browser

Coordinator
Jan 15, 2013 at 3:36 AM
- how to link a menu-item to a newly created page, because I don’t know the url.
Go to "simple menu" type the name and select the page you want to link to from drop  down menu
OR
anywhere in the page you can link to /page-name-here (when you create new page you type the name you want to use)
- how to insert code into the page because I need much more then just some text.
if you need more you will have to create widgets or addons that will allow you to do that